Monday 31 May 2010

Sports report

You know the one. It goes Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham etc.
OK, I'm struggling tonight but I am now in Durham, in Tow Law ( Tow rhymes with cow).
Last night I decided to wash my smalls ( bit of a misnomer given my size) but they weren't dry this morning so I tied pne pair to my bag so they'd be dry for tonight. I suppose that it worked but I'll never know as they fell off on the A68 between Corbridge and here, so its commando tonight.
Weather's been good if a bit warm but heavy rain is forecast tomorrow, oh joy.
On my way I stopped at a pub in Castleside for a quick Lime and Lemonade - honest Maggie - and when a teenage local heard what I was doing and how much it was costing he advised me to get the bus to Consett. He reckons that there's a travel agent there who can get me a better holiday for that kind of money. He's got a point.
Local wildlife is todays pic.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can get some new smalls when you get to Alan's! Forecast for tomorrow horrible but the rest of the week really good. Brian and Carol are here and we have had a BBQ and sat in the new Conservatory. Only 2 more days until the next rest day! Janet x

    ReplyDelete