Thursday 13 May 2010

Always look on the bright side of life

Since my rather downbeat last post things have improved a bit. I've worked out that I'm now 20 percent through and have covered 188 miles, I will break the 200 barrier tomorrow. The house went quiet enough for me to have a good long shower and I phoned Reg to wish him happy 86th birthday. Not at the same time I hasten to add.
Had a couple of pints in the Grog and Gruel, Cairngorm White Lady and Ullapool Kildonan. No more today, honest Maggie.
On top of all that I've found my key so I'm ten quid richer.
Mark, our family fireman, builder and handyman damaged his knee playing football at Goodison the other day. Get well soon Mark, serves you right for stopping Billy becoming a Blue.
View from my window today.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you being brighter than your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to Reg meeting his new great grandson "Zack" tommorrow. He'll be 12weeks old on Tuesday and it's 5 weeks since we saw him last...Zack the"papps" are ready for you!!
    Steve I'll post you new photo's as soon as someone shows me how to!! speak to you soon, helen,xx

    ReplyDelete