Sunday 30 May 2010

The fog on the Tyne

Not sure if I get any closer to Newcastle but everyone has a Geordie accent.
As usual I missed a turn at the sttart today and ended up walking 3.5 hours along the A68, not ideal but no extra miles.
I'm in the Wheatsheaf hotel in Corbridge tonight, very smart but the most expensive for the whole trip, full English for me tomorrow. Still, I reckon I'm worth it
The day has been dry with a cold north wind but its sunny now.
Corbridge is a really pretty little town and I thought I was in heaven with my Sunday carvery and pint of Timothy Taylor's Landlord - one of my favourites.
Off to Tow Law tomorrow, 26th walking day.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. I met Lin Jones today, she passes a message from Graham to steve, "I hope the weather stays dry for steve it's a good day.... to walk in nice weather" helen.

    ReplyDelete