Saturday 29 May 2010

I'm on the road again

I'm in my little room in my Bellingham B+B, bathroom is down a narrow spiral staircase, good job I've lost a little weight on this walk.
It rained for the last 5 miles today and I was foolish enough to turn down 2 drivers who offered me a lift.
Good to hear from Richie M, I often chuckle about him playing scrum half one day with an inked on moustache, although he seems to think I'm a Woody boy. Sorry to disappoint but I was posh from Upton.
I'm a little worried about a bad pain at the bottom of my left leg. I've got pain killer and bandage on it, let's hope it improves overnight.
Todays pic is Bellingham Village hall (I think)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, We were thinking about you when it started raining today. Let's hope the leg is ok tomorrow. Brian and Carol have arrived so it's more wine and curry tonight. I might get a few alcohol free days later this week - we are visitor-free for about 6 days! love Janet

    ReplyDelete