Monday 10 May 2010

Oh what a night

Or anything by the 4 seasons as that's what I've had today. Bright sunshine, snow, hail and wind. To top it all I've tweaked a thigh muscle, I know most of you will be astounded that I have any muscles but I almost feel like a sportsman now.
My roommate last night turned out to be an international class snorer, even better than Griggsy.
Now at Fort Augustus, so Loch Ness is behind me. 150 miles completed. These are various Nessy views and one of the start of the Caledonian canal just for Struan.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

  1. Well done Steve, sounds painful but satisfying in a strange way.
    Augustus hey, We've just arrived back from seeing one of his mates in Rome. Think his name was Julius Ceasar.
    We must go there again you, me, Helen and Alison to see the rugby one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning. Make sure you stretch out at the start and end of every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Steve, what an effort! It just looks stunning, I envy you the views, though not the effort getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stu's right - the stretching is very important, even after your brief pub stops!! Augustus is a very picturesque .......some fantastic scenery ahead of you over the next few days. Surprised you haven't been buzzed by a few Low Flying jets yet c/o Alan!!!

    ReplyDelete