Thursday 6 May 2010

Country roads

At last, a day away from the A9. Very enjoyable through the forests and valleys. Even made up for the rain o ver the first 2 hours.
Made good time and was in my digs just after 2.00.
Now broken the 100 mile barrier and looking forward to my day off after tomorrows walk to Inverness.
To all my friends at both Stratford and Redditch councils I hope that election day has not been too bad for you, I've found a way to get out of it but it's pretty drastic.
I don't know how to respond to all the comments - so don't worry Viv about lack of technical knowhow - but I do appreciate all the input, just keep it coming.
So far in my first week the best stay I've had was at Blahmor B+B in Golspie, really comfortable, very attentive with great food. The Stornoway black pudding was the best I've ever tasted. At 30 pounds it was by far best value.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well, I look forward to reading of your daily progress, how sad is that? Enjoy your rest day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete