Thursday 13 May 2010

How long

Sitting in my hostel staring at grey overcast skies and wondering how long before I admit to the head jailer that I've lost my room key and therefore my 10 pound deposit.
I am definitely not in the lap of luxury here, there are 8 beds I'm my room and last night 7 were taken. The floor is covered by backpacks, mine being tiny in comparison to the others.
Each room has a theme and each bed a name commensurate with the theme. My room is famous scottish battles and my bed is called the battle of the shirts. Its just a mispelling I reckon.
I've opted not to take up the offer of the 2 pound a head breakfast, one look at the teatowels was enough. Anyway Morrisons is only 5 mins away and their full scottish breakfast is only twice the price.
I can't wait to get out of here but I foolishly used the laundry service and I would be seriously short of undies if I left now.
Only another 20 hours here, reckon its time for the Grog and Gruel.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha. time to get out i reckon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..appreciate me when you get home,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today it's "our Reg's birthday"...so everyone say "happy birthday Reg," ta,xx.

    ReplyDelete