Wednesday 5 May 2010

Walk on by

You'll see why the title when you see the last pic.
Many thanks for the very positive comments to my Victor Meldrew post yesterday, I found Pete's "stop moaning" helpful and envigorating. It really geed me up for today.
I hope the pics in the next post showed that my temperament was much improved. One of them was Dunrobin Castle. Not realy sure why I included one of Struan masquerading as Zack.
Anyway, on to today - 17 more miles completed and I've been past my 3rd roundabout. The whole journey has been acccomplished with 1 left turn and the rounndabouts. I think tomorrow I get to go right somewhere.
A car pulled up and asked if I was walking for charity, then the driver gave me a tenner. May consider carrying a backpack with " Lands End or bust" on more often.
I'm now in my room at 'Golf View' and will be going to the local curry house tonight.
Get our house on the market Helen, this is my idea of heaven.
Todays pics are a view back to Golspie after 2 hours walking, view of Dornoch Firth and thhe reason for todays title.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

  1. you enjoying it as much as i am? still good for the 19th, will find the name of the pub.
    got a bit wet today, drizzle most of the day, but the real wet stuff.

    russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Steve. I am off to Portugal next week to play golf - I'll think about you ! Len Davies

    ReplyDelete