Tuesday 11 May 2010

You gotta have friends

Its the first time that I've hd access to a proper computer today so I get to look at the blog in all its glory.
Stuart has done agreat job in setting it up.
I am really impressed with the number of official followers, not just close family and friends but more distant acquaintances such as Darren - hope we can both meet up for a beer with Jennifer and Tony when I get back (not forgetting the lovely Helen of course). Also Len Davies who has been losing golf balls in Portugal while I'm soldiering on.
There's young Sam although I wouldn't have recognised her photo, and Angie and Louise from SDC.
Chrisnsandy from NZ were early devotees and I hear that Bob and Enid are also regular readers.
David Hughes not only follows this, he is a source of advice, will be putting me up in a weeks time and will also be walking with me.
Thank you all for being part of my journey so far, you have given me the impetus to carry on.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Steve :-)
    Yopu'll be looking forward to FW tomorrow as there is no shortage of real ales in the town! One for the diary in Kinlochleven: there's a hotel down by the river ( name escapes me - big lounge glass bay window - in the evening the deer come down to drink within 20m of the window!! We thought they were the kitchen staff dressed up to attract the tourists but they turned out to be real!!
    I would strongly recommend a good pasta dish as you'll need all your energy to "get out" of the town the next morning........not gonna divulge too much!!

    ReplyDelete