Sunday 6 June 2010

Singin in the rain

Its rained pretty much all day so I've done my best Gene Kelly impression to relieve the boredom.
My B+B is a standard 3 bed house in a cul de sac about 30 mins from town centre, fortunately I had the foresight to eat before I got here, its not 8 o'clock yet and I'm tucked up for the night.
Tomorrow I will get away before 9 and should make the fitzwilliam Arms in Parkgate by 3.00.
Tracey from SOS should be there waving her banner, I hope.
Any more of this and I'll feel like a celebrity.
No pic tonight because of the weather.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

  1. you're flying at the moment. i can't believe how quickly you are going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve.

    I'm with Stu. Can't believe how fast you're eating up the miles. Now you're in areas I'm more familiar with (England) it's easier for me to visualise your progress. One day was enough for me.

    Was thinking about you today when it was bucketing down here and hoping you were faring better. Looks like it was a vain hope.

    With luck tomorrow will be better.

    Ramble on (sticking to the musical theme).

    Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long now until you have your magic 3 days off! Give my love to Sheffield (From a distance) as you make your way into Derbyshire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress Steve. Chesterfield counts as Midlands (it used to say it on the railway signs.)Some people think Queens Park is the most beautiful cricket ground in England. Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete