Thursday 10 June 2010

If you let me stay

Its by Terence Trent Derby and I'd be happy to stay in the Rowditch pub.
Despite the early rain its been a great day. Meeting Clive and Jane again after so many years, a visit to the Rowditch where I had rather too many Woodeford Wherry's ( an old favourite), getting to know Paul and meeting Richie McKay after something like 30 years.
My only problem is whether I'll be fit to walk tomorrow.
Lots of pics today
Chesterfield in good mood, ready for the world cup.
Old skips never die, they only float away.
The Peak district is there somewhere.
Heage windmill.
View from Bridge Inn, Duffield.
Richie, where's your curls gone?
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

3 comments:

  1. Snapper - RMC's curls went years ago. However Richy's pic is not as big a surprise as seeing the "bearded monster" in bed the other day. Lenny Malcolm would have made you shave immediately. Len Davies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jealous Len!
    Great to see you Snaps - still on god form and bright as ever.
    I sincerely hope we get to have a few more beers together.
    Cheers mate and good luck!
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up after computer problems. Richie must have given you a shock - the picture is enough for me

    ReplyDelete