Monday 7 June 2010

I can't sing, I can't dance, only thing about me is the way I walk

Here I am at 4.00 at the end of a fairly unremarkable walk from Pontefract to Parkgate on the Northern fringe of Rotherham.
I walked the last 30 mins in torrential rain so arrived pretty wet.
As usual I get a good shower, have a cuppa and disappear into bed for a couple of hours. I find it takes the ache out of my legs fairly effectively and sets me up for the following day.
Tomorrow I'm meeting Richard and Liz Sheffield ( appropriate given where I am at the moment) and he's walking the day with me. Hopefully we can meet up with Liz on route.
Walking with someone really helps the day go quickly, let's hope it doesn't rain too much.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

6 comments:

  1. Steve I'm so sorry, I could'nt make it in time,I feel crap not being there to cheer you on......sincere apologies...keep up the fantastic effort...
    Tracy
    SOS Rotherham

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Is that you Steve...I'd almost forgotten what you looked like!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please stop putting photographs like this on the blog. It frightens the kids
    Keep it going kidda you're doin brilliantly

    Peter&Alison
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see you in bed...I thought you only walked and drank beer! Good to see you have more than two strings to your bow :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa is coming to town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bet thats the last time you put a photo on of yourself in bed after all them comments!!!! Isnt zack funny thinking you look like santa...hee hee that made me chuckle. Its raining in irby today hope you are having a nicer day. lotsa love the Robbo's xx

    ReplyDelete