Saturday 19 June 2010

I walk the line

Mainly the white line along the side of the road. Although, to be fair, today was mostly along footpaths and the back streets of Evesham.
A lovely walk, accompanied by Mike Yapp from yesterday and also Neil Alexander, the only downside being some heavily overgrown and soaking footpaths and coming face to face with a very amorous bull. Fortunately I wasn't the object of his desire and I was able to slide by while he was enjoying himself elsewhere.
Lunch was spent with a pint of Adnams in Cleeve Prior and I was pleased that my legs ached less today than yesterday. Off to Andoversford tomorrow.
Pics show River Avon, my companions for the day, and one of the backstreets of Evesham
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

  1. well done steve, what time are you planning on getting to lands end on the 6th? we will be there with a big banner to welcome you in
    sue@supportoursoldiers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way things are going I'd imagine just after the nearest pub opens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve, glad to see your journey south is going well, Evesham is so pretty I spent a lovely summer there in 1981.
    Good luck over the next few days, take care
    Tracy
    rotherham@supportoursoldiers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh we are proud of you....you are so nearly there! What are you going to do next? (Nothing like setting a new goal before you have achieved the last one!). Only 12 walking days to go. It seems to have gone so fast...but then I guess I wasn't walking it. Well done you!
    Sandy and family

    ReplyDelete