Tuesday 27 July 2010

The concrete and the clay

Good to get the comments on my last post so I'm enthused to write more.
Heard this song on the radio today and it reminded me of my attempt to dig the garden yesterday, the ground was like concrete.
Decided to go out on the bike instead, nothing too taxing - about an hour over fairly flat terrain. Its only my second time out so its a start. Don't know how Cliff can go all day on onem
Played 3 rounds of golf over the last 4 days, with another tomorrow, and not feeling too bad physically. Even came 3rd on Saturday.
Helen and I walked down to the local for a meal, and a couple of Banks,s Milds ( its pronounced Bonks's round herre).
Saw this little fellow on the way.
My latest scheme is organising a golf trip to Spain next spring, I promise you I will be using a buggy, not walking.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment