Wednesday 7 July 2010

King of the road

That's what I feel like today after so many messages of congratulations.
The celebrations yesterday went on so late that it was actually dark when I went to bed, I've been that tired recently that I've got used to going around 8.30.
No beach today as its been foggy, so we opted for a walk around Falmouth - and, of course a pint of Skinners Heligan Honey.
Its going to take some time to get over yesterday's buzz.
Some of yesterday's pics which I forgot to include and one of my chin in the trimming process.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

5 comments:

  1. what a smile , haha trimming may that be helen ? tut tut and debbenams whant a santa once again well done ,maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos steve, nice to see that finish line, I will miss your blog its been great to follow you progress.
    All the very best
    Tracy
    A/C Rotherham
    Support Our Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, It's been a brilliant journey for us "armchair walkers" you kept us entertained and informed, I did not know there were so many ales, and I've bet you've only mentioned half of those you've drunk! Great pic of the family, look forward to the slide show and talk, when next we meet. BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Uncle Steve,

    Congrats on your huge achievement!! I'm well impressed!!
    Me, Mike and Emmie are in Cornwall on hols from Sat, so if you are all still there it would be lovely to see you and hear all about your adventures. My mobile number is 07734351534 so let me know.

    Love Jenny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top man Snapper.
    I know Marazion and Penzance so well - beautiful places.
    If you only do one more thing in Cornwall go to the open air theatre at Porthcurno, Truly impressive. Bit like your self.
    You are officially an Instonian legend.
    Richard Mckie

    ReplyDelete