Thursday 15 July 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Just been for our regular Thursday evening curry with Jenny and Tony and we decided to stop at our local Wetherspoons. A chicken bhuna, spiced with some hot chiles but washed down with a couple of Titanic Ales (sorry but I've already got out of the habit of carrying a notebook to take details) was just what the doctor ordered.
Weatherwise it was pretty awful today, I had to use the intervals between showers to repair the conservatory gutter, and then I decided to do the ironing. Suddenly long distance walking is looking quite appealing.
Still, the Open golf is on TV so I've got to be happy.
A couple of pics that haven't been posted yet, Helen and Zack, me being greeted at the finish line by Sue from SOS
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment