Friday 13 August 2010

It's been a long time

Again I am apologising for not posting for such a long time, it's not as if nothing has been going on - it's just that life at home is nowhere near as exciting as life on the road. Last night Jenny told me off and today Wayne said that he was  fed up looking at a picture of a hedgehog.
As you can imagine I've played a fair bit of golf over the weeks , not well I have to admit but I do try.
We've booked a holiday in Jersey in early September, only 3 weeks to go now and we went to Stu and Beth's the other w/end. It's always great to see them and i can't believe how Zack grows in the short time between our visits. He's a really bonny lad now. Check his photo, he's clearly got Scouse genes.
While on the visit Stu and I assembled and fitted a new storage unit in the new extension, talk about Bodgit and Son. At least it gives me an excuse to go back and put it right.




Today I went to a leaving do for my old mate Mick McCracknel from SDC, lots of people there and I was given the charity collection funds from my walk - another £200 which brings me uo to £2900. Now I'm hoping to make £3k before it's all collected. Well done SDC staff.








If you're squeamish, look away now. This is the last of my blisters which lasted me from Radstock in Wiltshire to Princetown in Devon, about 100 miles.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't he a cutie. Love the outfit too. My 5th grandchild was born on Friday 13th August. Cory Brendan Flanigan! He is also a bonny wee lad at 8lb 2oz. I think they can stop producing for a while. Xmas is starting to get very expensive.
    We have booked our tickets for the TT races, 5th to 13th June. I hope there are things to do there other than watch motorcycles going round??? We really only wanted about 5 days, but the bookings are very full. We will be booking our flights in the next week or so. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So life's not as exciting at home as on the road...life is what you make it!!!

    ReplyDelete