Wednesday 25 August 2010

What's another year

My birthday went by on Sunday with lots of cards and presents and then a trip to see Aaron and Katy. Stuart, Beth and Zack couldn't make it.
We met at the Air Balloon pub in Birdlip, about 45 mins drive for each of us. Some of these place names are great, I went through loads of strange sounding villages on my walk, you really know when you're in the English shires.
Yesterday it was our 36th wedding anniversary, a quiet day as Helen has a cold and has lost her voice. How careless is that?
The weather has been atrociously wet, I've only been able to get outdoors to mow the lawns and play some golf. Let's hope it improves when we go to Jersey.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. You'll need to update the 'about me' bit now you've had a birthday! Ah well. Viv

    ReplyDelete