Friday 9 April 2010

Work in Progress

Started the day with a slight headache - could it have been the last pint?
Got in from the pub last night, turned on the Masters Golf and promptly fell asleep, must do better tonight.
No idea how to set up my new Blackberry, so its off to see Stu - the fount of all techno knowledge in our family.
Walked from Birmingham to home today, about 15.5 miles after getting lost, will be doing it again next Thursday, so hope my direction senses are better then.
Got home to find I'd gad teh first official donation - Thanks our Pete, come on you Toffees.
Mostly followed the Birm/Worcs canal and saw parts of the city that Ive never seen before.
having the weekend off before I join Beefy Botham on one of his charity fundraising walks.

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya mate! Your efforts almost make me feel guilty enough to do something like this myself. (Almost). Phil just walked around Lake Taupo for charity...that's one big walk. Maybe when I retire? How come you Haresnapes all retire so young? I want some of that! Good luck to your feet. I am off horse trekking in the far North, making the most of the Autumn calm:)
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete