Thursday 8 April 2010

Progress at last

Things are now coming together on the charity front, and Ive got two JustGiving pages set up. I have to be fair to the guys at both Support Our Soldiers and Alzheimers Society, I didnt give them much time to work with and they've all worked hard to get me this far. I'm still waiting on one peice of paper then I can hit everyone with my begging emails for sponsorship.
With hindsight I should have only supported one charity, its far easier.
I've also just purchased a Blackberry so Ive a little time to learn how to use it before I go.
Despite this flurry of activity I managed 90 minutes out walking  yesterday and 2 and a half hours today - the best weather so far. To celebrate I'm off to the pub with Jenny and Tony tonight, well actually we go most Thursday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment