Monday 26 April 2010

Last few days



I'm getting pretty nervous now, only 3 more nights at home and then I'm off. I'm trying to push the charity issues a bit harder and raised over £100 at the weekend at golf, but to be honest I havent yet raised anywhere near as much as I'd hoped. Theres still plenty of time.
Theres also been plenty of advice coming in about what to do in various circumstances. Particularly liked the advice to buy something from the bodyshop. Sorry Sandy, thats one of the shops that I cross the street to avoid, now if they started selling best bitter I might rethink my attitude.
Weekend just gone was filled with golf and gardening, I seem to play better when I dont play often - I should be great when I get back from the walk. When I got home from golf I discovered that Helen had attacked the garden with a frenzy, so I reluctantly had to get stuck in and help clear up. If I visit our local tip much more I reckon I'll be invited to their Christmas party. Still the garden does look a whole lot better for it. We then went to see a Heavy Horse show, didnt know these big animals could run and jump, but trust me they managed it. More to follow tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. not long now. Don't get too nervous - just enjoy the last few days at home and make sure that you have a list of stuff to take with you

    ReplyDelete