Tuesday 13 April 2010

Snapperh goes international

I'm finding all this pretty weird, but also exciting. Not only are people donating money to good causes and I havent walked a step in earnest yet but Ive now got followers to the blog from the other side of the world. The wonders of technology.
Since my last post Ive had a weekend off, the nearest to a walk was a stroll by the Thames with a pint at the end. On Monday I had the privelage of walking 4 miles with the great Sir Ian Botham, well I walked about half a mile behind as i couldnt catch up with him, Check out the photo, it really is me talking to him - I bet he's so proud.
Today, Tuesday I walked the 18 miles into Worcester, half of it along the Worcester and Birmingham canal. Its my longest walk yet and a good taster of what is to come. I'm pretty much aching all over, feet and legs of course but also shoulders and neck. No blisters!  I just hope that I'm OK in the morning as I hope to walk into Stratford Upon Avon to see some of my old workmates.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed you are still going - it is such a long way. All power to your feet!

    ReplyDelete