Saturday 17 April 2010

Days off

Since my walk from Brum Ive had two days off, I had planned for yesterday off and it was certainly needed as on Thursday night I couldnt quite make the 15 min walk to the pub. Fortunately Helen offered to be chauffeur. My blistered feet are still tender so I decided to have a second day off, but we've been for a stroll by the Avon at Evesham, finishing with a pint of Doom Bar in the Four Alls at Binton - then the news that Everton managed a win.
I will definitely kit up and go for a 4 or 5 miler tomorrow morning.
The last few days have shown me the wisdom of putting breaks in the itinerary and have also taught me that I can do this - whats a little pain if it helps people?
Have been working out how to post from the blackberry but it doesnt look easy so I might use Stu as editor in chief and simply email him the daily copy for him to post it.
Here I am ready for chasing Ian Botham, perhaps the spare tyre expalins why I couldnt catch him

1 comment:

  1. Peppermint foot massage cream...brilliant for tired, sore feet. I think you have Body Shop over there...that's where you get it from.

    ReplyDelete