Wednesday 25 November 2009

Training

My first real day after I finished work and I was determined to start training in earnest. I had been doing a couple of two hour walks each week for a month but wanted to do more so off I went for a good 3 hours. Apart from the wind and rain I enjoyed it, its amazing what you notice at walking pace that you dont see in your air conditioned gas guzzler.
Later in the day I visited my doc for treatment on a verrucca on the ball of my left foot, it hadnt been giving me any problems but I thought I might as well have it removed. He's applied the freezing spray and I've been hobbling for two days now. Don't kno when I can get back out walking. Still, he checked me out and declared that I'm healthy. I suppose that every cloud has a silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment